In a town full of athletes & outdoors enthusiasts, the Austin Sports & Social Club has added a level of difficulty and fun to a typical 10K. On April 29th, come take part in the adventure race of the year – the fifth annual Austin 10K+. With the date having passed, stay tuned to this site and our Facebook page for updates on the 2013 date!
Beginning at the gates of The Dell Diamond, the course will take runners out from one of the finest stadiums in minor league baseball, through scenic Old Settler’s Park, and finish back at the stadium.
What is the Austin 10K Plus Adventure Race?
1) A ONE OF A KIND 10k RACE — Participants will complete the entire race on foot, PLUS having to hurdle, climb, dodge, and duck various obstacles along the way.
2) EVERYONE CAN PARTICIPATE — The race will feature both individual & team of two registrations, in men’s, women’s, and co-ed categories. You can also split the race with a friend and run a 5k each.
3) POST RACE FESTIVAL — relive the race with friends while enjoying complimentary food & beer.
4) GREAT PRIZES — A gift card to every division winner! A $100 gift card to the overall top male & female.
5) EVERYONE CAN WIN! — Is your goal to finish as opposed to finish first? We’ve got prizes for you to win too. Enter our LIVESTRONG charity raffle for great giveaways ranging from free dinner at local restaurants to free golf for 4!
Austin 10K Plus
512-220-9580 – office
Questions about the race?